At Sacred Knot, we have been keeping an eye on the situation developing across the world with the Coronavirus.
Unfortunately due to the likely travel restrictions over the next few months, we have taken the decision to book only domestic clients for a little while at the Sacred Knot studio. We have 3 artists working from the studio at the moment and are currently taking bookings for June (with July to follow shortly).
We will be suspending waiting lists temporarily due to the virus. Sean, Broc and Gloria will all be happy to take on new projects. Please bear in mind though, it will depend on the number of emails we get about the coming months as to who will be available…
Whilst we can’t guarantee a booking, if you have availability at short notice over the next few months, there may be an opportunity to jump the queue of our usual waiting list as we are expecting cancellations…. that being said, if you are unwell, we will not let you through the door so please be sensible!
It isn’t all bad news for our international followers though! We don’t know for certain when we will be able to get back to normal. However, for anyone who has already been in touch about a booking, if you can let Duncan know any months that would be possible later in the year, he will do his best to fit you in! Anyone who hasn’t been in touch so far but wants to tell us about a project idea, please feel free to get in touch as Duncan is still operating as normal and will discuss what would be possible as before!